Matokeo Ya Mtihani 2022-2023 – (Matokeo GoTz) www.matokeo.go.tz matokeo ya mtihani – a portal of moez.go.tz matokeo 2022. All Tanzania Examination Results (Matokeo) NECTA matokeo darasa and Universities. Baraza la Mitihani la Taifa (NECTA) limetangaza matokeo ya Mtihani. The official website of NECTA is www.necta.go.tz.
Matokeo Ya Mtihani 2022 (Matokeo GoTz)
Matokeo Ya Mtihani i.e. examination results in Tanzania are given below. All the primary, secondary, and higher secondary examination results can be checked online at this website. Moreover, we will help you to show others examination results like universities semester exam, vocational examination e.t.c.
|Sl No.||Examination||Category||Release Date||Status|
|1||Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2022||PSLE, NECTA, Std 7, VII||20 October 2022*||Unpublish|
|2||Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Pili 2022||Form Two, FTNA,||9th January 2022||Unpublish|
|3.||Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2022||Form Four, CSEE||9th January 2022||Unpublish|
|4.||Matokeo Kidato Cha Sita 2022||Form Six, ACSEE||11 July 2022*||Unpublish|
|5||Std IV, SFNA||9th January 2022||Unpublish|
|6||Matokeo Ya QT 2022||QT||9th January 2022||Unpublish|
* All dates are tentative.
Description of ‘Star Codes’ Used by NECTA in Examination Results
- S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates’ entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities or misconduct in the examination. Results suspended due to centers or schools’ failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centers with less than 35 candidates).
- E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates’ payment of requisite examination fees.
- I: Incomplete results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
- W: Results withheld/nullified or canceled due to proven candidate’s involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during, or after the examinations.
- T: Results suspended due to candidates’ attempting one or more subjects not registered for (pirate candidate).
- ABS: Candidate missed taking the Exam.
- FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
- X: Candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject