PSLE Results 2020/2021: (Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2020 Matokeo Ya Drs La Saba 2020) the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) administrated a national standardized exam called PSLE (Primary School Leaving Examination) is also known as “kidato cha saba ” that means standard seven form. However, necta matokeo darasa la saba 2019 was announced in the month [...]
PSLE (Darasa La Saba) 2019
NECTA PSLE 2019 is also known as Darasa La Saba 2019/2020. The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) PSLE (Primary School Leaving Examination) popularly known for “Darasa La Saba“.
PSLE (Darasa La Saba) 2019
- This is a selection test which enables the government to select form one entrants for its schools. Students who get selected and those who are not, receive certificates.
Examination Time Table
- PSLE is administered in the second week of September every year.
The objectives of PSLE
- The objectives of PSLE are to assess learner’s skills and knowledge gained in the different subjects at primary school level; to assess learners understanding of the basic skills and abilities in reading, writing and arithmetic and the extent that they can use such skills in solving pertinent problems in life; and identify learners with the capacity to continue with secondary education and other training institutions.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seat for the Examination
- Any pupil who have completed standard seven in both government and private schools can be registered and sit for this examination.
- The examined subjects at PSLE are Hisabati (Mathematics), English Language, Sayansi (Science), Maarifa ya Jamii (Social Studies) and Kiswahili.
- Each subject has an examination format, which describes the structure of the examination paper, and the content in which that particular examination covers. The details of subjects addressed are shown in individual examinations formats that can be accessed in the examination formats
- The PSLE results will be published in the mid of October 2018. Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2018
Baraza la Mitihani la Taifa (NECTA) PSLE Past Papers 2019 is also called Mtihani Wa Darasa la saba Past Papers. The Standard Seven (PSLE) examination is a primary level examination conducted by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA). NECTA PSLE Past Papers The Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) in Tanzania selection test which enables the government to select from [...]
Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2018 Matokeo Ya Drs La Saba 2018 | Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2018 National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) SLE Results 2018) Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2019 NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA PSLE-2018 EXAMINATION RESULTS ARUSHA DAR ES SALAAM DODOMA IRINGA KAGERA KIGOMA KILIMANJARO LINDI MARA MBEYA [...]